KROTON MEDIUM laparoscopic trainer (TRA003A)
Kroton Medium laparoscopic trainer is a device designed for perfecting laparoscopic skills, intended for surgeons, gynaecologists and urologists as part of their professional training. The set includes the trainer, an external training camera with a fixing handle, set of training modules and relevant software.
Shipping in 24 hours.
The trainer mirrors the anatomical shape of the human abdomen subjected to insufflation. 22 ports used for inserting laparoscopic tools are located in a manner corresponding to their location during laparoscopic procedures. This allows to assume correct posture while training and to arrange one’s wrists correctly while holding tools.
In order for the training to become fully comprehensive, Kroton has come up with the widest offer of models available in the market. They have been designed in a manner allowing the student to be directed smoothly through a full training cycle of laparoscopic skills – from learning eye-hand coordination to practicing basic medical procedures, with accurately simulated human tissues.
- Dome in the shape mirroring operational conditions, equipped with 22 tool ports, LED lighting, a handle stably fixing individual models and a flap cutting off external light sources;
- External Full HD laparoscopic training camera (1920×1080 pixels) with high depth of field, comparable to cameras used in operating theatres, and with the potential for free movement on all planes (X,Y,Z) and work in any of the 22 ports. The training set is the only one to be found in the market to allow additional practice in a team of 2 people, mirroring real-life conditions. An additional gooseneck-type handle ensures stable blocking of the camera for the purposes of individual training;
- Memory USB stick with Windows-based software allowing to:
- record and replay training sessions within individual accounts,
- copy the recordings made onto a USB stick
- take frame-by-frame photos,
- analyse students’ progress based on the training sessions recorded,
- change camera settings,
- Basic training models from the widest offer available in the market. (https://kroton.info/en/21-training-modules) allowing for practice of the simplest skills from the scope of eye-hand coordination ending with advanced medical procedures. The models are characterized by very good imitation of human tissues and, thanks to the usage of the flexi web plus system, unique durability. This is translated into the potential for repeated practice without loss of quality. The material used provides physical feedback as concerns the resistance carried by the tools;
- Set of laparoscopic training modules:
- Beads II (LAP002),
- Needle Threading (LAP003),
- Numbers (LAP004),
- Skin-cutting and suturing (LAP015),
- Suture pad (LAP017),
- Rubber bands (LAP028),
- Suturing practice disc (LAP031),
- Boxes for models and laparoscopic tools;
- Power supply for the trainer and USB cable to connect the camera to the computer;
Additional / optional equipment:
- Set of laparoscopic tools: holder, dissector, scissors and grasper;
- Possibility of adding other basic training modules, advanced models:
- Pectopexy and colpopexy (GIN002),
- Cholecystomy (LAP037)lipping practice tubes (LAP027),
- Anastomosis after radical prostatectomy (URO001),
- Preparing brand new ones, at the customer’s individual order;
- Laparoscopic trocars;
- Laptop Stand;
Laparoscopic trainer requires connection to PC and needs to be plugged in.
Attention! The software works with commuters equipped with the Windows system.
CE compliant product.
- 45 x 42 x 25cm
- Delivery time
- Depending on the time of transport
- Warranty conditions
- 24 months
- The validity of the offer:
- 90 days
You might also like
In cooperation with gynecologists, we have developed a preparation for learning to perform laparoscopic pectopexy and colpopexy. This training module helps to teach laparoscopic surgery of supporting the cervix or vagina. The module has been developed for classical pectopexy and colpopexy procedure, where the mesh is being sutured to the sacrum, and for Dr. Noé's method. The middle replaceable pad is used for classical procedure, while two side pads are employed in Dr. Noé's technique. It is also possible to use actual surgical meshes (made of polypropylene).
Training module developed in collaboration with and under the specialist supervision of Jacek Kociszewski, M.D,Ph.D; Thomas Fink, M.D.; and Günter Noe, M.D.€752.90
Our preparation, developed in close collaboration with practicing urologists, helps to teach how to complete the laparoscopic fusion procedure after radical prostatectomy.
Creating tight fusion of the urinary bladder and urethra is described in the specialist literature as one of the three most difficult steps during the entire procedure. Kroton training module – made of the highest-quality polymer material, and reinforced with the embedded net – allows for multiple practice, and at the same time reduces wear and tear of the training module.
Replaceable suturing inserts (bladder, urethra) are reusable. Their useful life depends on the manner of use. The training module copies the anatomy of the pelvis minor. Fits KROTON laparoscopic trainers.€696.95
Model allowing to practise the skill of clipping and cutting through blood vessels. Inserts of different thickness have been used, which allows for training with different sizes of clips. The inserts are fixed at many angles and the Kroton trainer has multiple holes. This allows for training the procedure from different positions. The inserts can be fixed between different handles. The grooves in these handles are made at different heights, allowing for fixing inserts also at an angle.
This model can be attached to the suction cups free of charge. Thanks to this, it will fit a trainer from another manufacturer.€32.40
Model intended for practising the laparoscopic cholecystectomy procedure (removal of the gallbladder by means of the laparoscopic method). It includes a life-size model of the liver (made of elastic material, imitating the real human organ) and the gallbladder. The fixing applied allows to practise lifting the liver lobe in order to obtain easier access to the gallbladder. The liver has been fixed to the holder inserted into the training model.€349.41
Toothed and curved tips
Size: 330 mm long, and 5 mm in diameter
Both jaws are rotatable
The tool is fitted with a lock
Free 360° tip rotation
During the training, you can feel the resistance of grasped materials
Comfortable handles ensure efficient operation
Right and left hand operation
Can be used to stratify tissues€55.94