Expert Laparoscopic Trainer
Kroton Expert is an advanced laparoscopic trainer designed to teach laparoscopic skills during professional laparoscopic courses.
Component Elements of the Trainer:
• Body shaped to mirror operating conditions, equipped with 15 ports.*
• Workstation with the display holder, table and drawer for training modules.
• External instructional Full HD camera (1920x1080 pixels).
• 17 task inserts.
• Stand for an organic training module.
• Internal LED lighting.
• Diverse software functions: network operation, time measurement, saving a recorded training session, viewing images sent from a trainer linked to the LAN network.
* Aside for standard deployment of tooling ports, we can add sockets according to any specification requested by the client. Additional ports allow for practicing diverse laparoscopic procedures.
- 172x61x80 cm
- Delivery time
- 6 weeks
You might also like
Kroton Basic simulator facilitates learning of basic laparoscopic skills.
The Suture Pad with 3-dimensional protruding features is ideal for practicing basic suturing techniques. Our pads can be used repeatedly.€61.62
Unique product imitating the post-myomectomy lodge after the enucleation of a uterine fibroid. The aim of the exercise is to supply the lodge so that the inner dark red color is not visible. An advanced exercise that develops practical laparoscopic skills. An additional advantage of the preparation is mounting on a movable handle allowing for any positioning of the lodge during the exercise. The preparation is made in technology allowing multiple exercises.€107.83
We offer the only tool on the market for practicing anastomosis. The exercise consists of sewing and pulling together the loose ends of two separated tubes. The challenge is to complete the exercise around the circumference of the tubes. The tubes are made of material that accurately imitates human tissue and allows for repeated exercise.€61.62
Student laparoscopic trainer is intended for people who have just started developing their laparoscopic skills.